An Introduction to Carbines
The Introduction to Carbines (M4/AR-15) is a 2 hour firearms training course designed to instruct basic knowledge, skills and tactics associated with owning and operating the Carbine safely; includes: eye & ear protection, carbine & target
- One on One instruction
- Carbine knowledge and Handling
- Characteristics of the Carbine
- Disassembly and Maintenance
- Fundamentals of rifle shooting
- Zeroing the Carbine
- Shooting Positions
- Gear and Gear Placement
This course is designed for the person with little to no knowledge of the Carbine or the shooter that has never attended any formal training on the Carbine and needs a refresher. This course is also beneficial for the shooter having trouble keeping consistent shots on target and needs to go back to basics.
This course utilizes both classroom instruction and range time. The one on one (or max 3 students per instructor) instruction enables high information retention from the shooter.
The range portion of this course instructs on how to properly attain a zero on the Carbine utilizing proper “sight-package” trigger-control and breathing. It also covers the basic shooting positions and ready positions. Basic magazine changes and gear placement.
60 rounds of 5.56 or 223 ammunition. Semi-Automatic, magazine fed, iron-sighted Carbine with a sling. Three M4 magazines. Additionally, a belt with M4 belt magazine holders and/or chest rig can be used. Carbine can be provided Note: Ammunition and equipment can be purchased at the range for range shooting portion of the course.
There are 11 classes scheduled for this course. Choose a scheduled class time below to continue:
- June 30, 2017 02:00 PM Register
- July 07, 2017 11:30 AM Register
- July 07, 2017 02:00 PM Register
- July 07, 2017 04:30 PM Register
- July 08, 2017 02:00 PM (Class Full)
- July 13, 2017 11:30 AM Register
- July 13, 2017 02:00 PM Register
- July 13, 2017 04:30 PM Register
- July 14, 2017 11:30 AM Register
- July 14, 2017 02:00 PM Register
- July 14, 2017 04:30 PM Register