Women's Basic Pistol
This 4-hour course will teach the fundamentals of safe and accurate pistol shooting from our female NRA certified firearms instructors. You do not need to own a firearm or have prior shooting experience to take this course.
Are you uncomfortable around firearms? Do you wish to expand your knowledge and skills with firearms? If so, this course is for you, even if you never intend to own one. This class is also suitable for women who have some experience with firearms, but want to review the basic fundamentals. Upon completion, students will have the knowledge, skills, and confidence to operate and carry a firearm safely.
If you own a personal firearm and wish to practice with that firearm, you may do so. Otherwise, a firearm will be provided to you as part of the class.
This class is limited to 5 people. We offer this in a small group setting so we can concentrate on each individual.
During this course, you will:
- Learn how to safely handle firearms
- Be able to identify different firearms and their primary parts
- Understand the mechanics of how a firearm functions
- Learn and practice the basics of grip, stance, sight alignment, sight picture, and trigger control
- Understand the different methods and options to carry and store your firearm safely
Appropriate Attire for this course:
- No open toed shoes
- shorts, jeans, or capri pants are acceptable
- polo style or crew neck t-shirts are acceptable(no v-neck or low cut)
50 rounds of ammunition. Price does not include ammunition, but ammunition can be selected and purchased at the range based on preference of the student during course.
*Note: If you are using our firearm, you will be required to use only our ammunition in our firearms.
We will need all individuals that participate in this class to complete a safety waiver. This can be done in store, however, for speedy check in you may fill this waiver out at this website in advance www.smartwaiver.com/v/dfwgun
There is 1 class scheduled for this course. Choose a scheduled class time below to continue:
- April 18, 2020 10:00 AM Register