An Introduction to Handguns - Small Group
This Introduction to Handguns firearms training class will teach the basic knowledge, skills and attitude necessary for owning and using a handgun safely. In addition, this class has been designed as a small group setting with the instructor, which means he is not required to maintain a rigid agenda, and can focus or add to areas of need as required by you the student.
- Handgun Knowledge & safe handling
- Ammunition knowledge
- Fundamentals of handgun shooting
- Actual Range Shooting
- Eye & ear protection, guns & targets
This class is designed for the people with little to no knowledge of handguns, or those who are years out of practice and want a good refresher course starting on page one. The first hour of the class is spent in the classroom discussing the different types of handguns and how to handle them safely, ammunition, and the fundamentals of handgun shooting.
The second hour is spent on the range, doing actual shooting with a variety of guns, chosen by the instructor to fit the shooter. The basics of stance, sight picture, and trigger control are emphasized to maximize success the first time out. After completing this class, the shooter will be able to safely use the range solo.
50 rounds of ammunition. Price does not include ammunition but can be selected based on preference of student during course. Note: Can be purchased at the range for range shooting portion of the course.
There are 12 classes scheduled for this course. Choose a scheduled class time below to continue:
- April 28, 2017 11:30 AM Register
- April 29, 2017 02:00 PM Register
- May 04, 2017 02:00 PM Register
- May 05, 2017 04:30 PM Register
- May 15, 2017 04:30 PM Register
- May 17, 2017 02:00 PM Register
- May 17, 2017 04:30 PM Register
- May 18, 2017 02:00 PM Register
- May 19, 2017 11:30 AM Register
- May 19, 2017 02:00 PM Register
- May 19, 2017 04:30 PM Register
- May 20, 2017 02:00 PM Register