An Introduction To Handguns - Individual/Private
This Introduction to Handguns firearms training class will teach the basic knowledge, skills and attitude necessary for owning and using a handgun safely. In addition, this class has been designed as a one-on-one with the instructor, which means he is not required to maintain a rigid agenda, and can focus or add to areas of need as required by you the student.
- Handgun Knowledge & safe handling
- Ammunition knowledge
- Fundamentals of handgun shooting
- Actual Range Shooting
- One-On-One Training
- Eye & ear protection, guns & targets
This class is designed for the people with little to no knowledge of handguns, or those who are years out of practice and want a good refresher course starting on page one. The first hour of the class is spent in the classroom discussing the different types of handguns and how to handle them safely, ammunition, and the fundamentals of handgun shooting.
The second hour is spent on the range, doing actual shooting with a variety of guns, chosen by the instructor to fit the shooter. The basics of stance, sight picture, and trigger control are emphasized to maximize success the first time out. After completing this class, the shooter will be able to safely use the range solo.
Private Groups: When registering, you are securing 1 seat in a class. Once registered, that time slot will be reserved and will not allow any further outside registration for that date and time. If you would like to add more participants, you may add them at the range before or on the day of class.
50 rounds of ammunition. Price does not include ammunition but can be selected based on preference of student during course. Note: Can be purchased at the range for range shooting portion of the course.
There are 19 classes scheduled for this course. Choose a scheduled class time below to continue:
- December 21, 2017 11:30 AM (Class Full)
- December 22, 2017 02:00 PM (Class Full)
- December 22, 2017 04:30 PM (Class Full)
- December 27, 2017 11:30 AM (Class Full)
- December 28, 2017 11:30 AM Register
- December 28, 2017 04:30 PM (Class Full)
- December 29, 2017 02:00 PM (Class Full)
- January 03, 2018 11:30 AM Register
- January 03, 2018 02:00 PM Register
- January 03, 2018 04:30 PM Register
- January 04, 2018 11:30 AM Register
- January 04, 2018 02:00 PM Register
- January 05, 2018 02:00 PM Register
- January 05, 2018 04:30 PM Register
- January 08, 2018 02:00 PM Register
- January 10, 2018 02:00 PM Register
- January 11, 2018 02:00 PM Register
- January 11, 2018 04:30 PM Register
- January 12, 2018 04:30 PM Register