An Introduction to Shotguns
This Introduction to Shotguns firearms training class will teach the basic knowledge, skills and attitude necessary for owning and using a shotgun safely. In addition, this class has been designed as a one-on-one with the instructor, which means he is not required to maintain a rigid agenda, and can focus or add to areas of need as required by you the student.
- Shotgun Knowledge & safe handling
- Ammunition knowledge
- Fundamentals of shotgun shooting
- Actual Range Shooting
- One-On-One Training
- Eye & ear protection, guns & targets
This class is designed for the people with little to no knowledge of shotguns, or those who are years out of practice and want a good refresher course starting on page one. The first hour of the class is spent in the classroom discussing the different types of shotguns and how to handle them safely, ammunition, and the fundamentals of shotgun shooting.
The second hour is spent on the range, doing actual shooting with a variety of guns, chosen by the instructor to fit the shooter. The basics of stance, targeting, and trigger control are emphasized to maximize success the first time out. After completing this class, the shooter will be able to safely use the range solo.
Note: When registering, you will be allowed 1 seat in class. Once registered, that time slot will be reserved and not allow any other registration for that date and time. If you need to add more participants, you may add them the day of class at the range.
25 rounds of ammunition. Price does not include ammunition but can be selected based on preference of student during course. Note: Can be purchased at the range for range shooting portion of the course.
There are 11 classes scheduled for this course. Choose a scheduled class time below to continue:
- April 01, 2017 02:00 PM (Class Full)
- April 14, 2017 04:30 PM (Class Full)
- April 15, 2017 02:00 PM (Class Full)
- April 19, 2017 02:00 PM Register
- April 20, 2017 04:30 PM Register
- April 21, 2017 11:30 AM Register
- April 21, 2017 02:00 PM Register
- April 22, 2017 02:00 PM Register
- April 26, 2017 11:30 AM Register
- April 26, 2017 02:00 PM Register
- April 27, 2017 11:30 AM Register