A three hour classroom and range program designed as instruction to civilian defensive carbine shooting. The course emphasis is placed on safe gun handling fundamentals and includes carbine nomenclature and function, firearm safety, marksmanship, loading/unloading, malfunction clearing, speed reloads, and reloading under duress.
- Safe Gun Handling
- Basic Marksmanship, Seven Fundamentals and Assessment
- Drawing and Presentation
- Sling Types and Positions
- Removal from in Home Containment
- Muzzle Position(s)
- Various shooting platforms
- “PUSH” to Target techniques
- Practical Application on Range; 100 rounds
Reliable, functional carbine; 100-200 rounds of jacketed ammunition; at least 2 magazines.
Optional: Hearing and eye protection, sling.
No pre-requisite necessary for this course.
There are 4 classes scheduled for this course. Choose a scheduled class time below to continue:
- December 15, 2019 03:00 PM Register
- December 22, 2019 03:30 PM Register
- December 28, 2019 03:00 PM Register
- December 29, 2019 12:00 PM Register