Private firearms instruction session
This Private firearms instruction session is designed to give the student an opportunity to have one-on-one training with a certified instructor. The instructor will work with the student on the subject the student chooses.
- Shooting Technique
- Firearm Maintenance
- Firearms Side-by-side Comparison
- Firearms and Ammunition Terminology
- Miscellaneous Firearms Questions
This course is designed for the student who wants an instructor present with them on the range for a shooting session but has already done the Introduction to Handguns Course or similar training. Not recommended for someone who has never handled a gun.
There are 7 classes scheduled for this course. Choose a scheduled class time below to continue:
- April 13, 2017 06:30 PM (Class Full)
- April 14, 2017 12:30 PM (Class Full)
- April 14, 2017 04:30 PM (Class Full)
- April 19, 2017 12:30 PM (Class Full)
- April 19, 2017 04:30 PM (Class Full)
- April 21, 2017 12:30 PM Register
- April 22, 2017 04:30 PM Register