Fees & Memberships Overview
DFW Gun Range is a public gun range that allows handguns, shotguns & rifles. All Members receive a discount for annual renewal.
- Non-Member Range Fees per shooter – $17.99
- Non-Member Law Enforcement Range Fee per shooter – $10.50
- Regular Member Range Fee per shooter – $7.99
- Premium Member Range Fee per shooter – Free
- Guest of Member Range Fee per shooter – $14 .99
- See our Gun Rental Package(s) section for rental package pricing and selections
Handgun ammo is restricted to those that are 21 years of age or older as permitted by federal law. Anyone under the age of 18 must be supervised by their parent or legal guardian at all times. No exceptions.
- Regular Membership
- $175/year ($ $220/year for Family) and entitle you to reduced range fees and Member discounts on products and services.
- Premium Membership
- $350/year ($395/year for Family) and entitle you to free use of the range and Member level discounts on products and services.
- Family Membership
- Cover spouses and children under 21 living in the same home.
- Corporate Membership
- Available at $650 and entitles 8 members of the corporation to use the range for a fee of $7.99 per shooter. Premium Corporate Membership not available. Additional members can be added at $75 per addition.
NOTE: All prices subject to change without notice