Returns, Transfers & Consignments
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return the item within 30 days of your purchase. If the item is returned unopened in the original box, we will exchange it, offer you store credit, or offer you a refund based on your original method of payment. All products must be packed in the original packaging, including any accessories, manuals, documentation and registration that shipped with the product. A 10% open box fee will be assessed on any sealed product that is opened or removed from its original packaging.
Please note that we do not permit the return of the following products:
- Firearms or any product that has a serial number. We will assist you with the procedure in returning your item to the manufacturer for repair or exchange.
- Special orders and products that are custom configured to your specifications.
- Products sold “as is” or “used” or that have been installed or used after receipt.
- NFA items that require ATF Transfer after the start of paperwork.
- Illumination devices, electronic sights, optics and night vision equipment.
We provide inbound firearm transfer services from licensed dealers and online sales. A $35.00 fee per firearm will be assessed upon delivery to the customer. We will only allow transfer to the person listed on the invoice of the delivered product. The customer must be of legal age, a Texas resident with a valid Texas driver's license or identification card that shows their current address. You will be required to pass the required criminal background check before receiving your transfer. If you fail the criminal background check, you will be required to pay the shipping charges to return the firearm back to the original sender. No one else will be able to come in and pick the firearm up for you after a denial per ATF regulations.
Contact us at 214-630-4866 before you transfer the firearm to us to provide DFW Gun Range with the shipper/dealer's phone number or email address so we may provide them with our Federal Firearms License which is required to complete the transfer by law.
- We do not ship firearms from our store to other dealers.
- A $100 transfer fee will be assessed for all NFA items.
Let us sell your gun for you on our sales floor! Our consignment program is easy. Come in and let us assist you price and market your firearm. We will assess a 15% fee from the purchase price. If we cannot move your product you in what you feel a reasonable time, then will have a choice of changing the price for quicker sale or we can return the firearm to you. If you want it returned to you, you will be asked to complete a criminal background check as required by law. Please allow 7 days from day of purchase of your firearm to process your check.